Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Long overdue update

I am hoping that this is not a spontaneous burst of blogging, but the restart of my keeping track of life via online journalistic measures.

My recent lack of blogging cannot be fully explained just yet, because I do have exciting news on the horizon that I'm keeping close to the vest for the time being.#notpregnant

But I do have two great pieces of news to share:

-After an entire Spring and Summer of apartment hunting, we found a great new apartment in Huntington Beach! We love our new and much larger space, and so far the neighbors have been super friendly. We are still adjusting to having the extra space, since our old apartment was a tiny studio. I still haven't decided whether I like the bedroom door open or closed at night- I didn't have one before!

Someone was a bit excited to paint our new place ;)

-I'm also the proud aunt of the cutest baby niece in the whole world. Meet Rose. She is precious and tiny and I can't wait to spoil her! Just wait till she gets to cookie-eating age, I'll be the greatest aunt ever ;)

Hello little fluffy-haired angel.
























Other than that, the time spent after our trip to Singapore has been pretty hectic. It seems like we've done nothing but around taking care of business for the past few months. But good things are happening, and we are excited for things to come! #stillnotpregnant

2 comments:

  1. I love and miss you guys! I'm glad that you're doing so well. :D
    -Kameron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you put the hash tags on because that was my first thought! PS Torrey reminds me of Bain (spelling? Batman villain). PSS I think they are calling Kim Kardashians baby Norrey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...