Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Fact is Tuesday: New Years Day Edition!

Happy New Year!


Fact: Having New Year's Day off with your Husband is awesome. When your holiday time is spent traveling to families (which don't get me wrong, I love), it's nice to have a little holiday we can spend just the two of us :)

Fact: Every year without question, my grandma sends me a Hawaii calendar. Except for some reason, she didn't this year! I guess I've been spoiled. Where do you even get calenders??

Fact: The Army definitely has its perks. Like when prepping for our trip to Singapore (which is almost a month away!), we realized Torrey has all of his vaccinations up to date. I however, needed three in one day. owch.

Fact: I will remember 2012 as the year I graduated from college,

the first time we experienced San Francisco together,

and the first year of our marriage.

At the SD Temple for the holiday. More in the next post

Fact: 2013 will be the year will be the year we travel internationally, the year my little sister goes on a mission, and my big sister makes me an aunt! (say what? more info to come!)

Sounds good to me ;) I hope you all get a great start to the new year. I for one can't wait to see what's in store for us.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh the Singapore heat will be a nice change from winter over there. Love the pic of you on the San Fran bridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noelle! I just nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can check it out on my blog!

    exodus31three.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...