Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Fudge.

There really isn't much to say.

You want to make fudge? Here.



This is the easiest fudge recipe in the world. It takes five minutes to put together and comes out perfect every time.

You'll give it to your neighbors/family/co-workers and they'll think you're amazing. And you are. Because you found a ridiculously easy recipe.

Think of this as an early Christmas gift from me to you. You're welcome ;)


Easy Christmas Fudge

from Red Barn Candle Company

 

Ingredients 

3c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
14oz can sweetened condensed milk
Dash of salt
1c. chopped nuts (I used toasted walnuts)
1 tsp. vanilla extract

Line an 8 x 8 pan with foil.
In heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips with condensed milk and salt over low to medium heat.
Stir just until melted and remove from heat. 
Add chopped nuts and vanilla and stir until smooth.
Pour into pan and refrigerate for two hours until set.
When set, turn onto cutting board and peel off foil. 
Cut into rectangles or squares.

8 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! I would love if you would link up to Fall Into the Holidays, open through Thursday!

    http://redcrowgreencrow.wordpress.com/tag/fall-into-the-holidays/

    Katie @ Horrific Knits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for linking up at Fall Into the Holidays! This week's round is now up if you would like to stop by!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that is super easy and it looks scrummy! Thanks for sharing at Foodtastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog! I'm following you and gave you a shout out!

    http://4you-withlove.blogspot.com/2012/12/26-random-acts-of-kindness-blogger-style.html

    Have a great day!

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wanting to try this type fudge. I always use the one liste don the back of the marshmallow cream jar.I found your blog thru a link u from 4youwithlove blog, where you and I were featured. I thought she had a really fantastic idea, so I am making it a point to visit those blogs she featured and pay it forward by following them. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the follow Tammy! I'll have to check out your blog as well :)

      Delete
  5. I love simple recipes. The fudge looks so yummy...I found you on 4youwithlove where I was featured too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this fudge looks fabulous.. i need to try it NOW! love you blog so happy to have stumbled upon it.


    xo, Kelsey Belle

    www.happiereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...