Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Baby.

Today I turn twenty- three.

Can someone please tell me when the heck that happened?

That just sounds so adult- and as I play Angry Birds on my fancy new gift from Torrey, I sure don't feel 23.
A Kindle Fire!

I pride myself on my expert gift-guessing abilities. One shake of a box can tell me everything I need to know. But he really stumped me this year. I was completely caught off guard and totally impressed by his sneaky gift buying skills. Well played honey, well played.

So I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday. We took the day off to do whatever I want, but I think a good portion of my day will be wasted on fiddling with my new gadget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...