Monday, November 12, 2012

The Fact is.

Fact: As I type, Torrey is KO'd next to me. Someone's not adjusting to the time change well.. ;)

Fact: I voted! I hope you did too. Even if the election didn't go the way you had hoped, your vote is still counted and most definitely still matters. Especially for all of those little state propositions. Those don't go through an electoral college.

Proof of voting. And Tuesday tacos.
  
 Fact: When a man is elected (or re-elected) to the highest office in the country, I believe that office should be respected. Disagreeing with the ideals and actions of that man is all fair game, but at the end of the day, he is the president of our country. Which is the toughest job in the world. I am so disappointed with the way people have handled this most recent election. There is just no place for the kind of disrespectful comments I have come across. Your angry Facebook posts will not incite any change.

 (now that I've got that load off my chest..)

Fact: I love my husband because every time were in the car he will turn on my seat heater without question. Because he understands that Winter = wife is always cold.

Fact: I got a very much needed haircut. I love long hair because of all the fun things you can do with it, but my curly hair just gets so big. It grows like a weed on a mission to take over my head.

A tamed mane.

Fact: I don't believe in mixing friends with business. Unless you're cool with not being friends anymore. Recipe for disaster.

Fact: My most favorite Family Night as of late was a Monday night shopping spree at the mall. All the stores were empty, the sales racks nice and organized (of which I tried my best to keep that way for the poor late shift sales people), it was awesome! Monday night is the time to go.

Fact: I am one lucky sonofagun. Remember when I said I won a blog giveaway? Well I won another! (not grand prize but hey I'll take it!) This lucky streak is not something new. I've been lucky ever since I was a little kid. I've won contests, gotten picked at those sea lion shows at animal parks, all those good things. Not mad about it.

Best fact for last: My little sister has decided to go on a mission! She's already finished her mission papers. I can't wait to see where she will serve. She will be an amazing missionary who will get lots of food-related care packages from a certain older sister.
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. I could not agree more with your comment on supporting the president. Amen to that!

    Also, your sunglasses are adorable. :)

    <3
    caidailyrant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could basically touch on every comment, and how it's perfect. I love long hair too, but had to trim mine up. I so agree with the President thing. And I wish we could go shopping on a Monday and the mall be empty..nope, not in Miami.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your attitude on the presidential election and I totally agree. It can be hard to support a candidate we didn't want in office, but no matter what he desrves our respect. I just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    Bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...