Sunday, November 18, 2012

Eat well, travel often.

Our family motto.

The passports are in, The tickets are booked. We're headed to Southeast Asia!

We are going to visit Torrey's brother and his family, who are currently living in Singapore.
I couldn't be more excited.

As a geography major, I am always intrigued by new places. I love experiencing different cultures and cities. Especially cities.

Not to mention this is my first time out if the country. Never in a million years would I imagine my first international trip to be through SE Asia. But I am going. And I can hardly wait!

Here's some of the gorgeousness we'll be encountering:


 If I don't ride an elephant this trip will be for naught.



This is hopefully the first of many international trips for the two of us.

So in my spare time for the next few months I will be pinning many pretty pictures and Tripadvisor-ing myself to death. The longest flight I have ever been has been 5 hours, so I'm worried about the endless plane rides it will take to get there.

So blog friends! What's the longest flight you've ever been on? What the heck to you do for 10+ hours? You can only sleep for so long!



1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an amazing trip! It sounds like a blast! I'll be anxiously awaiting you to get back and post pictures! My longest flight has been about 11 or 12 hours. Just hope that they've got some good movie options on the plane!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...