Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Fact is Tuesday.

Fact: We had a great weekend! I hope you all did too. We went on a double date with our friends Bruce and Marinda for a session in the Los Angeles temple,

and had some Diddy Reise before dinner at one of our favorite LA restaurants.

 I love LA dates. The city has so many fun things to offer.

Fact: I'm not a Halloween girl. I always stress out about finding a good costume. Life was so much easier when your mom just threw you in a princess dress.

Fact: This conversation happened-
N: Do you want to do the Trunk-or-treat (church Halloween party) this year?
T: No.
N: We can be zombies.
T: ....okay.

Fact: I'm a winner. (And winners can do what they want! Name that movie.)
I won a gift card to a cute online shop on a giveaway hosted by Nicholl at The Chiffon Diary. Completely made my Monday. Thanks Nicholl!

Fact: Yesterday was my moms birthday! She came up a couple of weeks ago with my little sister so that I could treat them to Boiling Crab. She absolutely loved it.


 My dad is allergic to shrimp so she doesn't get to eat it much. I think we made up for lost time with the 1 lb. bags we each polished off. Ha
Get in my belly little shrimps!
Bonus: Jordie decided she likes shrimp too! Now we can all eat giant bags of shrimp together. Like a real family.

Fact: I am way too excited for this weekend. Weather and time permitting, we are going apple picking! Fun adventure date with my favorite fruit and favorite husband? I'm like little kid excited.

4 comments:

  1. Yay, double dates are so much fun! I am just like you though, I am so over Halloween. But I never actually liked it because I don't like scary things and I don't like 'little monsters' running around.

    Sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not into Halloween either. Too many skanky costumes for my tastes! Slutty pirate? No thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheena- I once saw a girl in a neon orange mini dress with a reflector strip across her chest. She was a traffic cone. A slutty traffic cone.

      Delete
  3. Stopping by from the link-up. Love your blog! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...