Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Fact is Tuesday.

Fact: I'm glad Octobers here. Maybe California will start feeling like Fall. Maybe.

Fall? :/

Fact: Bananas, when left in a hot apartment during the week, will not turn brown. Rather, they will rot internally and leak juice onto your kitchen counter. ick.

Fact: I am having some Disney withdrawals. Why can't we skip a work day for Adventureland every week?? Oh yah, cuz we're grownups now. Bummer.


Fact: Pumpkin whoopie pies with maple buttercream are delicious and quote "taste like Fall." Post in the works.


Fact: Helping the primary kids practice for the primary program has dashed any wants for children right now. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but in a "okay, now let's go find your mom" sort of way. 

Fact: I've been feeling a little complacent lately. Same job, same apartment, same husband (kidding on the last one!) Dreaming of packing up everything and running away to a big (COLD) city. And contemplating the pros and cons of chopping off all of my hair.

Fact: According to my records, Torrey only has one shirt!

 It's his "weekend shirt" and is hindering my ability to wear anything baby blue.

Linking with Nicholl at The Chiffon Diary. Have a happy rest of the week!

14 comments:

  1. I love your blog, it's so adorable!! I'm your newest follower. :)



    kelsialexander.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you very much for the follow Kelsi!

      Delete
  2. I always get the urge to chop my hair off in the fall too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. found your blog through the hop, it is totally adorable;)

    I am so jealous of your Sword in the Stone attempt!
    and wish that we had a cooler fall too, it's still hot here in Florida too!
    newest follower
    xo
    Hallie
    http://lifeoceanside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the follow Hallie! Did you know that they have pulling times where the sword actually comes out?? How cool to be that lucky sword wielder!

      Delete
  4. so glad I found your blog {found ya from Return the Favor hop} and I'm loving your blog - and I know it's a mix between y'alls name but I actually love the name Norrey!! I seriously said it out loud to see if one day I could name our daughter that. hahahaha. excited to be your newest follower and read more from ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you know i've seen the name Nori a few times, so it works! But I think our daughter would kill us if we named her after ourselves- narcissistic parents much? haha. thanks so much for the follow!

      Delete
  5. New follower from the GFC Blog Hop :)

    Are you guys in San Diego by chance? I noticed the Mormon Temple in your blog button. I'm in La Jolla :) I feel you about the HOT weather here in So Cal in October! Come on Fall!

    www.thejackchronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow Devon! We are in Orange County actually, but I grew up in the Temecula area so that is the closest temple (and my fave). My brother-in-law is from La Jolla actually. It is so beautiful there!

      PS i love your blog and am your newest follower!

      Delete
  6. hahah..i used to worry my older kids would see what kids are really like with their younger siblings and have the same sentiments...don't really want to deal with this drama everyday...but as they grew older and their siblings grew older they realized the drama was way worth it.
    I make banana bread (or freeze them) at the first sight of rotting bananas!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in Florida and I feel like it is never going to be fall!!


    I am a new follower through the hop! Excited to follow you! Would love for you to stop by and follow along if you'd like :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your post! Thanks for the laugh :) Needed it on this dreary day in NH.
    Now I'm off to pin your Homemade Thin Mints :)

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha you're welcome for the laugh. thank you for the pin!

      Delete
  9. love these facts! pumpkin whoopie pies sound like a must-try.
    we live in california too and we need some fall!
    your blog is so cute and we are now following..come follow along at chaseandem.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...