Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Fact is Tuesday

Fact: My new favorite combo is polka dots and leopard print. <3

FACT: Today was a new low on the forgetful scale- I walked out of the house and drove halfway to work without my wedding rings, watch, or purse. Who does that?? .oh yah..me.

FACT: There's been a slight chill in the air, at least compared to the past month of death. It gives me hope for a scarf day.

FACT: Pinterest has been overtaken by the pumpkin virus. It almost makes me not want to try
pumpkin recipes. Almost.

FACT: A customer who is a dentist told me I have great teeth. I'll tell my orthodontist  his years of hard work paid off ;)

FACT: Licorice is officially not allowed in the house. I will eat all of it without question.

FACT: Job searching is tough. When your taking a test for a job next to a man your fathers age and 30 years of hands-on experience, you're not gonna get it.

FACT: Salt and vinegar chips are gross.

FACT: I will be an aunt another time over come March. Congrats Angie and Andrew! We would like another adorable nephew please.

Linking with the lovely Nicholl at The Chiffon Diary.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...