Sunday, September 30, 2012

Foodie Pen Pals- Reveal Day

The Lean Green Bean

This month was a fun one. The whole idea of the foodie pen pals is only to try new food from other areas, but to make new foodie friends!

I lucked out this month because I hit it off with my penpal Danielle from Long Island, NY. She loves SoCal, I love New York, it's a lovely match :) This month my package came all the way from Michigan from the wonderful Kara. These are the goodies she sent me:

 
From left to right:


-Salt and vinegar popchips. I think each box allows for something you aren't particularly fond of. Vinegar anything I have a hard time with.Though I gave them a good try.
-A note from my foodie friend.
-Sanders Cashew almond pecan-dy. Sanders is a local company from Michigan, that sells incredibly decadent treats. I had a territorial moment with the Mister when he grabbed giant handfuls of it.
-Organic soy nuts. Have you tried these? You need to try these. I have always eyed them in the store, but never had the guts to try them.They're good. You should try them.
-Kookaburra Austrailian liquorice. See how the bag is ripped open? Licorice is my weakness. This was inhaled in like 4.5 milliseconds.
-Justin's classic peanut butter. We love Justin's peanut butter in the Peterson home. They are perfect to throw in our everyday lunches.

Kara, thank you so much for the wonderful foodie package! I hope your pen pal was as good to you as you were to me :)

Want to join the Foodie Penpals? Click here for more info.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you enjoyed the package! Isn't that liquorice awesome? And if you're ever in Michigan you'll have to visit a Sanders ice cream parlor. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...