Tuesday, August 28, 2012

If you really knew me.

If you really knew me you would know that I didn't pose for this picture. I was waiting for Torrey to hurry up so we could go eat. haha.
 You would know that I'm deathly afraid of bees. I was stung once at a soccer game when I was eight. Never again.

You would know that I live for the wintertime . Scarves, coats, boots, gloves, rain, hot chocolate, electric blankets..take me there please.

You would know that I am not good with words. Thank you blog that allows me an outlet for my thoughts.

If you really knew me, you would know that I'm not a touchy-feely person. Awkward. Though my husband is forcing me out of this, since he is one of those people. sigh..

 If you really knew me.

You would know that I am a horrible backseat driver with a fear of rear-ending someone. I will pump my invisible break until you slow down.

You would know that I am fully aware I have nice teeth, because I worked hard for them. Years of braces, spacers, retainers, rubber bands, pulled molars, metal bars..I think I've earned the right to be proud.

 and that I can't stand someone who is fake. It is the only real reason I ever dislike a person. I've never understood why anyone would need to put on a front. The only person I have ever known how to be is me.

If you really knew me.

You would know I am a dog person, who is slowly dying because for the first time in my life, I am living without wiener dogs greeting me at the door.
Tempted to steal one that lives a few doors down. you didn't hear it from me..

You would know that I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and that I love my Savior. I am thankful for every blessing he has given me. 


 You would know that I have a few friends that I keep close. I love them, and I love that we have a silent agreement to stay friends no matter how long or far we are apart. I can call any one of them anytime of day and they'll be there.


If you really knew me.

You would know not to be around me when I'm hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry. 

You would know that suburbs make me feel caged,
And that traveling makes me feel free.

You would know I'm a cheapskate,
introverted,
and that I have a cynical side. 

You'd know I love food because it brings people together,
And that I love cooking for too many reasons to count.


..but only if you really knew me.

I first saw this on one of my fav blogs, Across the Pond. Join in too and let me know a little more about you.


ps: don't forget to check out Team Continuum and help support their wonderful cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...