So much has happened this month, its been tough to keeping up blog-wise:
- Lacey and Seth (aka Mr. and Mrs. Genius) got their Master's degrees
- We spent Mother's Day spoiling my mom in Murrieta, watching The Avengers, and making her a sunflower peeps cake :)
|heehee. so fun to cook for people I love :)|
- More friends are getting married! Congrats to Ben and Alyssa,
|Lemon cream cupcakes I made for the shower. Dee-lsh.|
- And you know i graduated. No big deal ;)
- More frolicking around Orange County. We really love living in Tustin. It's such a beautiful place and there is always something new to discover.
|Orange County Great Park|
- And finally, Mackenzie graduated! I'm glad I live close enough that I can be there for these family things. I can't believe little Mackie's all grown up now!
|With Jordie at the Ceremony|
|There she is!|
- Still teaching primary. Still love and spoil my kids.
- Got a new computer, named her Peppercorn.
- I blinked and we've been married for 9 months. We're planning our one year anniversary. Time must fly when your happily married ;D