Sunday, June 3, 2012

The month of May.


So much has happened this month, its been tough to keeping up blog-wise:
  • Lacey and Seth (aka Mr. and Mrs. Genius) got their Master's degrees



  • We spent Mother's Day spoiling my mom in Murrieta, watching The Avengers, and making her a sunflower peeps cake :) 
heehee. so fun to cook for people I love :)

  •  More friends are getting married! Congrats to Ben and Alyssa,
and Megan and Dom are'nt getting married until June, but Megan had her bridal shower! Can't wait to share in her special day.
Lemon cream cupcakes I made for the shower. Dee-lsh.  

  • More frolicking around Orange County. We really love living in Tustin. It's such a beautiful place and there is always something new to discover.
Orange County Great Park
 
 

  • And finally, Mackenzie graduated! I'm glad I live close enough that I can be there for these family things. I can't believe little Mackie's all grown up now!
With Jordie at the Ceremony
There she is!
 

  • Still teaching primary.  Still love and spoil my kids.
  • Got a new computer, named her Peppercorn.
  •  I blinked and we've been married for 9 months. We're planning our one year anniversary. Time must fly when your happily married ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...