Friday, June 29, 2012

life lately via instagram.

a picture's worth a thousand words, right?  . . .

-One of my favorite braids. so much easier with straight hair.
-Torrey took apart the entire inside of the car to put some sound-deadening material in. Sometimes he's too handy for his own good.
-Visiting Dad at work. his office is dripping with pictures and memorabilia. I made him a pencil holder when i was like in pre-school. It's been sitting on a shelf in his office for the past 18 years or so.
-Desert sunrise on the way to Utah.

-We made a short trip to see Torrey's parents in Toquerville. Six hours of napping driving. 
-I love getting a sneak peak into my husband's childhood. Twelve-year old Torrey had big hands!
-View from the emerald pools in Zion National Park. gorgeous.
-Our first married hike on an absolutely beautiful day.

-Got a new watch. Obsessed with Fossil lately.
-Made tomato sauce from scratch for the first time. I was surprised how easy it was to make (and way tastier than store-bought. try it!)
-Snickerdoodles for my primary sub.
-Our first Angel's game. I think its an Orange County requirement to attend at least one game. Torrey's work gave him free tickets that were right behind (and i mean right behind) home plate. 


We just got back from our trip to the Bay- of which we fell completely in love with. I'll be sure to tell you all about it soon :)


(and go find me on instagram!) @noellepp


1 comment:

  1. You are so cute Noelle. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! Congrats on graduation? What is up next for you guys? When does Torrey graduate?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...