Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dad's Day



Needless to say, I love my Dad. I am thankful for the qualities of his that I see in myself.  He is kind, compassionate, hard-working, loving. He is quite literally the reason I have all of the blessings in my life now. I love that I live close to his work so that I can visit him. I love that his interest in the world around him has grown into my love for geography. I love when I talk to him about caring for others, knowing that he understands how I feel, because I got my tender heart from him. I liken his love for me and my sisters to our Heavenly Father's love for all of his children: unconditional and boundless. I hope he lives many many years, so that my children can learn to love him the way I do. He is the best dad he could be, and that's all a daughter could ever ask for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...