Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bring on the Leis.

I don't think my parents planned to space their children out so that three would graduate at the same time, but that's what happened.

Mackenzie will  the third MVHS Nighthawk in the family, and the first state-side BYUan!

 That's right, little Mack is going to BYU-Idaho in the Fall! I couldn't be more excited for her. I always thought BYU-I would be a great fit for Mackie, so I'm excited to watch her flourish.

I, of course, will be receiving my Bachelor of Arts in Geography from the wonderful California State University, Fullerton.
 I'm half ecstatic, half terribly depressed that this is my last semester. But I know the day I realize I don't have any homework ever again will be a beautiful one.

Lacey is receiving her Master's in Immunology from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York (..show off.. ;) )


From what I gather, she won't be too sorry leaving her endless days in the lab behind her.

Bonus: Brother-in-law Seth is graduating too! I think a Masters from Colombia University ain't too shabby.

Hopefully Mom and Dad have been saving up, since it'll cost them a pretty penny to deck out their incredibly educated offspring. 

Here's me at high school graduation so you know what  I mean.

Decked out Hawaiian style.
 I am anticipating not being able to see my face this time around. I love that we are all entering new phases of our lives at once. The Wrights are movin' on up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...