Tuesday, March 13, 2012

SPICA 5th Annual Cultural Night


I am apart of a club at CSUF called the South Pacific Islander Cultural Association, or SPICA (spee-kah.) Every year we put on a cultural night full of Pacific Islander culture, food, dance, and music. Its such a fun night and something we work towards all year. 

Here's a little slice of what you can look forward too:


If nothing else, come for the beautiful wahines ;)


This is my Senior year, so I will be recognized as a graduating senior as well as dancing in the hula. Nervous? YES. I have only danced once before and that at last year's luau! But as you can see, its gonna be a blast!

We would love for you to join us! It's this Saturday in the TSU Pavillions. Tickets are on sale now for $20 at the Titan Student Union and $25 at the door. CSUF student tickets are free with a student ID.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...