Friday, March 2, 2012

Handy Husband.

When I say I've got a handy husband, I mean I've got the handiest husband in the entire world.

If you've seen our place, you know its filled to the brim with shelves and lights that he put up when we first moved in. Ikea is his best friend.
Right where he belongs :)

Last week, he decided I needed a new stereo in my car that I could plug my iphone into. Bam. I've got a new fancy stereo with all the bells and whistles.
It flashes pretty colors too.
 He did some magic with some cords the other night, so we can watch those "web only" Hulu shows on our TV, while I watched in amazement.
Who knew you could even do that!

Then I asked him if he could try taking off the handle of my curling iron, since I never use it and get tired of holding it open. I didn't even finish my sentence before the handle was off and the stand put back on!
Hello curling wand. My thumbs are oh so  thankful.

I'm telling you, you've got to get yourself one of these. But not this one. He's all mine.

1 comment:

  1. my dad was like that too...i remember everything was done before we even asked for it! so lucky you are...hang onto him for sure!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...