Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Belated Valentines Day.

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day! I know I did. We made the executive decision to move Valentines Day to Saturday, so we could avoid the dinner crowds and have the entire day to be all lovey.

 I started with a heart-shaped breakfast for him,
 and he started with a flowery surprise for me.

We intended to go to the Discovery Science Center to see the Star Wars exhibit, but when we got there the line was out the door! I didn't expect so many hardcore fans (like grown men in jedi outfits!)so we decided to save it for another day.

So we went to Downtown Disney!
This is starting to be a fun place for us to have some fun cheap dates. We love walking around all of the fun shops, people-watching, and trying out different treats.
Here's us on a previous date:
Torrey's not worthy. lol.

So we people watched, drank hot chocolate, and saw a movie (The Chronicle..B- for me..but thank you Costco for the cheap tickets!) and had dinner reservations at Catal. The food was ..oh my. so delicious.
I could eat a vat of these peppers..

And our seats and reservation were timed perfect so I could watch the fireworks. As I watched the sky light up, enjoying a romantic dinner with my husband, I couldn't help but think how lucky I am. My life is perfect and just for me. And I am happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...