Monday, January 16, 2012

Recent Recipes I Love.

Thank goodness I was born in the Internet age, where sharing recipes happens instantly.
I've been finding tons and tons of recipes to experiment on my husband and my Primary class! 
They do not have enough birthdays and holidays for me to use as an excuse to feed them.
 
Here's a few that will make some delectable comebacks:
 
Orange-blueberry Muffins. One of my mom's good friends makes the BEST orange rolls in the world. Their perfection is un-replicable, but these muffins orangey-ness came real close. Not to mention the bursts of fresh blueberries popping in your mouth. mmm.

Chicken Enchiladas with Red Sauce. Torrey and I absolutely loved these. We were surprised at how much flavor came from such a simple recipe. Internet search gold.

Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies. I won my Primary class over with this recipe. I declare this my official chocolate chip recipe now. Try them!


<3

1 comment:

  1. i am going to have to try your chocolate chip recipe! never used one with sour cream before and always on the hunt for the perfect one. here's mine, it is to-die-for if you like chewy cookies.
    don't feel bad if you can't button your pants after making and eating these. totally normal.

    1 ¾ c. butter, cold and sliced into pieces
    1 ½ c. sugar
    2 ¼ c. brown sugar packed
    4 eggs
    2 Tbsp. vanilla
    6 c. flour
    2 tsp. baking soda
    1 Tbsp. baking powder
    1 ½ tsp. salt
    2 bags milk chocolate chips (24 oz.)

    Cream butter and sugar, add eggs and vanilla, mix well. Mix dry ingredients and add to sugar mixture. Add chocolate chips. Chill for 1 hour in fridge (or less time in the freezer). Scoop with small ice cream scoop. Bake at 325 for 8-9 minutes. Do not over bake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...