Sunday, January 22, 2012

College.

Monday is the start of my last semester of school. EVER. It's insane to think that after all of the years of studying, buying books, writing essays, and taking tests, it'll all be over in a few short months, then off to the real world.

In the last semester of my life, I am looking forward to:

-Graduating with all of my Geography buddies! We've shared some good times grumbling over maps and  quietly accepting that we will never find jobs.

-SPICA. Oh, how I've missed my poly friends! I couldn't go to meetings last semester. This time I made sure I could go. I'm glad they accept me for my coconut self (brown shell, white on the inside! lol.)
Love these silly polys.

-Free yoga classes. A yoga mat is only place I can relax my body and mind. I just barely survived last semester without it. The best way to avoid a nervous breakdown is a few breaths in down dog.

-Cheap chiropractic care. There is a chiropractor at the Student Health Center. It's a whopping five bucks to have them snap out all the stress kinks. I'm in there so much that the cashier knows me by name!  I literally considered stretching my units another semester so that I could keep going.
teehee!

-Institute! Not only do I get free parking (CSUF charges $220!), but I can take classes that enlighten my spirit and awake my soul. I'm planning on taking Old Testament this time around, learning about Moses, Noah, and the like. There's a calmness in Institute that I feel nowhere else (perfect for studying).

I'm not gonna lie, being married and doing work and school all at the same time can be quite exhausting.
Luckily,  I have a incredibly supportive Mr. that makes dinner when I've got to study, and gives neck massages after exams. I've got the best one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...