Sunday, November 6, 2011

Good Wife=Good Food.

This is a literal thought that constantly runs through my head. A big part of what can contribute to my new little family is my ability and willingness to cook. I pack lunch for the two of us every day, and make dinner most nights (Cafe Rio Taco Tuesdays give me a little break!). Not only are we saving money, but it helps us eat healthier, and I love doing it!
Lately I've been exploring my baking side, making pumpkin bread,

pumpkin chocolate chip cookies,

and strawberry oat muffins! 

 
We're feeding the missionaries next week, who will be our first guests for me to feed in our home, and I can't wait! They have no idea of the world of deliciousness they're in for!
Plus I'm practically counting the days until Thanksgiving break, so that I can cook for my family. Nothing makes me happier than making the people I love happy, and cooking for them is the best way I know how. 

Whats my favorite part? Torrey and I doing the dishes together every night. He washes, I dry, and we talk about our days and grow closer together :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I am so delighted that your mother actually gave birth to a girl who loves to cook! So you are cooking Thanksgiving for your family? That is wonderful! The missionaries are surely in for a treat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...