Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ready, set, married life!

I can't believe we've been married almost a month and a half already! We've started settling into our little life together, and I've got to say I'm loving the married life! Some things I love:

.:Coming home to a hug and a kiss everyday:.
.:Doing absolutely everything together ("I'm gonna go drop off the redbox" "okay, let's go.." :):.
.:Packing Torrey his lunches and making him dinners. I love making them and he loves eating them. A perfect match:.
.:Learning more about each other everyday:.
.:Waking up to the person you love every. single. day.:.

We've had so much happen already. We had a week to ourselves after the honeymoon before Torrey had to go on military drill for two weeks, while I tried to settle into our new routine (and stock the fridge!) Of course I missed him terribly, but the two weeks went quickly with fun texts like these:
The night he got back I was surprised with dinner and flowers from the best husband ever

<3
Torrey's birthday was the weekend he got back from drill, and we went kayaking in Newport with a bunch of our friends, and dinner at Torrey's absolute favorite restaurant, Doughboys. They have the greatest. red. velvet. cake. ever.
A red velvet pod of deliciousness..

and our wedding pictures came! I absolutely love them Julie did a fantastic job.


Many more to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...