Thursday, October 6, 2011

My man.

Is strong. Handsome. Honest. Caring. Loving. Unique. Affectionate. Intelligent. Independent. Loyal. Warmhearted. Silly. Carefree. A worthy priesthood holder. A good man. My soldier. My provider. My best friend.

Tuesday I got home from work feeling sick and having pain. My sweet Torrey stepped up immediately to take care of me, making me dinner, forcing me to drink water, cleaning the apartment while I whimper uselessly on the bed. He was able to give me a priesthood blessing that night, which I am so thankful to be married to a man who is a worthy priesthood holder. I feel safe knowing that we have that power in our life.

Torrey left early this morning for this month's drill, and he did NOT want to leave me in my pathetic state. He kissed me goodbye when I was still not fully conscious, but when I was getting ready for work, I found the sweetest note from my wonderful husband telling me to get well soon and how he appreciates all that I do. :D

I am a lucky woman <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments. They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...